FAQ: Selling drinks at temporary events Macomb County Michigan

Do you need a permit for selling drinks at a temporary event in Macomb County Michigan?  The answer is yes.

Other than a few exceptions, food is considered anything that can be consumed by humans.  This includes beverages and ice.

Even if you are giving away food and beverages you are still required to have food license in Macomb County.

If you require a food license, you can contact your local health department in Macomb County.

You can always contact the Macomb County Health Department with additional questions at 586-469-5236.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *